Structural Impact Reforms

For this type of work, which is going to modify structural elements of the house, such as pillars, beams, walls or walls of load, among others, it is necessary to supervise an architect who guarantees the security of the entire property.

In addition, the consent of the Community of Owners is required. This issue can be conflictive, if you need advice do not hesitate to ask us.

This post is also available in: Catalan Spanish

Call Now Button
WhatsApp chat